Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

I think I know who my twin flame is, but we’ve never actually met, how do I know if it’s him?

A few months ago I had a dream about him, it felt so real, not like a dream at all, I could feel everything. We share every single interest in common, favourite artist, musician, movie, even really specific things like favourite art medium. We’re both artists and comedians, we grew up watching the same shows and movies, every thing is exactly the same.

The thing that really made me almost certain was my dream last night, in my dream it was like I could see through his eyes, he was painting, and then today he posted a picture of his art, the colour palette was the exact same, and the caption said it came to him in an epiphany. 

I feel so connected to him but the issue is, he’s a celebrity in the Uk, we have a few mutual friends though, and we’re both put on a guest list for a gig of our friends band, but that never happen cuz of COVID. 

I feel like I’m kidding myself and that it’s all wishful thinking, but there are just so many similarities and after that dream/painting, I don’t know what to believe.

Can anyone help? 

Yes, twin-flames do exist. They are the other part of who you are and together you become one. You may not necessarily have to meet or have a relationship with a twin-fame in any particular lifetime. Each have a purpose and objectives to fulfill. You will know when it is time. Uniting may not even be in this realm. Listen to your feelings and your intuition and let your wisdom be your guide.