Can I walk on a bleeding foot?

I fell in the shower and my foot got cut and started bleeding it cut off a layer of skin on my heel, am I able to walk on it? I’m asking because I can’t find any answers online 

Favorite Answer

You should try and first stop the bleeding, put an antiseptic on it and a covering then you should be able to walk on it, however, walking should be limited specifically if it causes you any pain.

If you have a nasty and/or a deep cut you should seek medical attention but if it is just a relatively minor cut my advice is to wash it off and treat it with an antiseptic cream and a plaster and carry on as normal.

If the cut is relatively minor then you should be able to walk on it as long as you keep it clean and covered. Also make sure you wear socks

Try walking on it.  If you can walk on it then the answer is yes.