Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can I walk on a bleeding foot?

I fell in the shower and my foot got cut and started bleeding it cut off a layer of skin on my heel, am I able to walk on it? I’m asking because I can’t find any answers online 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You should try and first stop the bleeding, put an antiseptic on it and a covering then you should be able to walk on it, however, walking should be limited specifically if it causes you any pain.

• 2 months ago

If you have a nasty and/or a deep cut you should seek medical attention but if it is just a relatively minor cut my advice is to wash it off and treat it with an antiseptic cream and a plaster and carry on as normal.

If the cut is relatively minor then you should be able to walk on it as long as you keep it clean and covered. Also make sure you wear socks

• 2 months ago

Try walking on it.  If you can walk on it then the answer is yes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.