Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: What would you do if your Yahoo Answers account got suspended?

Update:

Thanks so much for all of your answers :) 

109 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well, first I would have to give a carp about YA in general to feel anything.

Levels here are meaningless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would be mad, that's for sure! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'd probably start breaking into peoples homes and stealing their valuables.

thank god for yahoo answers, it keeps me out of trouble and gives me something fun to do. even if that fun is trolling and criticizing ethnic minorities.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I wouldn’t care, that’s only reason I have yahoo for,   I have learned so much on here. Traded e mails threw the years,  got good advice, but if  they wanted it that bad, bless there heart ❤️ 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I was upset after 14 years.  I tried to appeal, but I'd posted some daft stuff.

• 1 month ago

Have a new beginning I guess

• 1 month ago

Honestly, I wouldn't care. At this point, I just answer questions to waste time. If it happened when I first started 15 years ago, I would have just created a new account. At this point, I wouldn't bother. I just wouldn't ever use it again. 

• 1 month ago

Take up sky diving.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would make another account 

• 1 month ago

Honestly I'd just accept it and move on. Wouldn't bother creating another account. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.