Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Does anyone ever figure out "secrets" of life, humanity or the Universe by getting high on weed?

I tried it a few years back and it did give me a few (silly and not very useful tbh) ideas, but it made me think anything I did think was really clever and onto something and that I had the potential to think up something really clever which would be helpful to others.

So do stoners ever think up groundbreakingly useful ideas or is it always just a lot of silly (but fun) stuff?

• Foofa

They think they've done it when they're high but the next morning they can't remember what it was. 

When I learn enlightenment at a rocky mountain high lol 

• Zirp

Not that I know of, but then I don't expect people who think up something groundbreaking to emphasise that they like weed.

Usually people on weed see things that were already there enhanced. Music they already like gets better, food they already like tastes better, girl next door they already found kind of pretty looks even better...

Weed often makes you appreciate the little things, and not see the point in the ratrace

is it always just a lot of silly (but fun) stuff?

No. Wrong person in the wrong athmosphere can go psychotic (but would do that without weed at some point in their life anyway)