Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Does anyone ever figure out "secrets" of life, humanity or the Universe by getting high on weed?

I tried it a few years back and it did give me a few (silly and not very useful tbh) ideas, but it made me think anything I did think was really clever and onto something and that I had the potential to think up something really clever which would be helpful to others.

So do stoners ever think up groundbreakingly useful ideas or is it always just a lot of silly (but fun) stuff?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They think they've done it when they're high but the next morning they can't remember what it was. 

• 1 month ago

When I learn enlightenment at a rocky mountain high lol 

• Zirp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Not that I know of, but then I don't expect people who think up something groundbreaking to emphasise that they like weed.

Usually people on weed see things that were already there enhanced. Music they already like gets better, food they already like tastes better, girl next door they already found kind of pretty looks even better...

Weed often makes you appreciate the little things, and not see the point in the ratrace

is it always just a lot of silly (but fun) stuff?

No. Wrong person in the wrong athmosphere can go psychotic (but would do that without weed at some point in their life anyway)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.