Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

Cleaning suggestions please...?

Wore my suede stiletto boots on a date. Never been to truck pulls so I didn't know what to expect. It was a really rainy afternoon. How do I try to get them clean? By now the mud has dried. 

• drip

If the event includes the word truck, you can expect that stiletto boots/shoes are not the thing to wear.

A good stuff brush and remove all debris you can. Don’t use anything that can scrap or scratch the suede. 

You may want to check if there is a shoe repair anywhere by you. If these are expensive boots it would be worth getting them professionally cleaned.

Only use a dry stiff brush. Good luck too.