Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

Support bubble tested positive ?

Last saw this person on 19th Feb, today is 28th and I've found this week they've been at home from a positive test. I'm angry they haven't told me especially as they had contact with my toddler son too. It's been 10 days since contact do we need to isolate or test? No symptoms.

NO.

It's been 10 days, if you were going to get covid you would have already gotten it.

Why don't you stay home ALONE with your toddler, so that when someone in the world gets covid = like this person or your aunt's friend's friend, you don't have to worry about the impact to you.

They had contact with your toddler??? Your toddler has an itty bitty bitty bitty bitty chance of getting covid...