Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Did Noah cause the extinction of the dinosaurs by not bringing any on his boat?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Aspen
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Dinosaurs and unicorns

• 2 months ago

The flood had occurred over five thousand years ago. The dinosaurs were extinct over a million years ago. The birds were the only animals that survived from that Jurassic period.

• 2 months ago

No, dinosaurs died out long before any humans existed.

• 2 months ago

Ooooooooooooooooooh

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You want to hear a good one, according to Ken Ham and the Creation Museum in Kentucky, Noah took dinosaurs on the Ark with him. They are actually teaching that to kids, and adults, in Kentucky. That's an example of why there should be some kind of restrictions regarding Freedom of Speech.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/dinosaurs-were-...

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No but he did cause the extinction of the unicorns.

• 2 months ago

Ol' Dino was long gone when Noah picked up his hammer.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What Dinosaurs, you ever seen one? I knoiw we have found rocks in the shaoe of Dinosaur bones.....but you do not know if they actyually ever lived. No one has observed such a thing

• 2 months ago

NO...GOD LET THEM drown...Noah took the other animals on ark>dinosaurs were violent and so they drowned.

• 2 months ago

Before you mock Noah there are many flood records of ancient time from many different cultures but in education you can't mention that. Whether it was local the black sea or global the moon europa God knows but after what I witness I trust him and would like to see Ken ham ark God told me there was a long time between the fall of man and Noah flood

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.