Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

I'm paranoid I've made false abuse claims? EVERYONE SAYS I DIDNT BUT IM STILL GOING HYSTERICAL BECAUSE IM WORRIED I DID HELP?

A year ago on here I asked two questions which are long since deleted. I had a stressful week with my SO and was annoyed and angry. I asked a question on "is my so abusive?" (They are not. If they were. I would of left ages ago.) I went exaggerating a lot. I said how they wouldn't talk about stuff,cussed at me a lot and said how they never said sorry. All of which weren't true. They only wouldn't talk about stuff for certain reasons. But the rest was false. I feel TERRIBLE for this. I can't let it go. I feel like the worst SO ever. Am I as bad as the people who make false abuse or rape claims? Everyone says I'm overacted and that it was hardly even a mistake. But I feel so much guilt I've had thoughts of wanting to die. It was all on anon. The worst thing is,people who replied said it was abusive too when it really wasn't. I just exaggerated it all due to being so stressed. Someone said I did make false abuse claims. Everyone else said I was being silly.

If you're asking me, yes, a person who makes false claims, claims that harm the reputation of the other person, should feel terrible.  You should also feel terrible about taking up the time and good intentions of people who attempted to answer/comfort you.  For all I know this current post is 99.9% hysteria.  Yes, people who make false claims are all in the same category.  Discuss this with a therapist.