Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Can someone explain what he meant?

He texted me me " I didn't mean to make u a one night stand"

Update:

Maybe I should put some context here ..so he said sth and I replied by asking him if that was what he said to all his one night stands, and then he sent me that message

Update 2:

What should I reply?

Update 3:

We slept together once

Update 4:

We were both travelling

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Girl, ignore the trolls and incels that lurk amongst this website. Don't worry about an explanation or try to figure out what he meant. He is disrespecting you either way by saying something like that in that context. Before you block him, tell him, "And I'm sorry I wasted 30 seconds of my life with you." Sounds like a real douche. 

• g
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

But he did? We could use some context here.

• 2 months ago

It means you were a one night stand.... if you don't know what that means, perhaps you should stay in more. 

• 2 months ago

He might even be telling you that he "feels bad" about it when he probably doesn't, and he texted you that so You can feel sorry for him instead of feeling angry with him for using you for sex. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

He already spread your legs and I don’t see any reason why he wants to continue seeing you 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i think its good . if u alone etc. just be motivated

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That means he is still done with your holes but feels bad about it at least somewhat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.