Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Why did Avril Lavigne age better than Britney Spears?

Britney Spears looks amazingly beautiful when she started her career. But she really deteriorated as she aged and lost most of the charm she had. But Avril Lavigne, who is only a few years younger, still looks great after all these years. Why is that?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Spears went off the mental health deep end, tends to do damage.

I have no idea what the has been Lavigne now looks like, She turned her back on who she was and turned into one of the biggest, most hated diva's around.

• 2 weeks ago

People age differently. It's all in the genes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She probably keeps her mind in better shape and keeps her expectations realistic. I think Britney didn't around 2005 and that is when her life fell a part, trying to be "too many people" , and trying to control too many parts. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Spears has an addictive personality and ended up boozing and drugging her early years away with people like Paris Hilton.

The girl loves her cheetos as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Britney is on anti-psychotic medication. They really do a number on your body.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Britney still looks good, I lust for her.

• 1 month ago

It’s well known Britney has mental health issues and had taken drugs so probably took a toll on her body 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

cause britney spears drinks alchol duh, alcohol is what makes u go looking from good looking to something resembling a jackass

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.