Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My girlfriend's daughter is attracted to me?

Hello, I've listed this as anonymous for obvious reasons. My girlfriend has a 12 year old daughter who seems to be a bad egg. She cussing at her mom and she's repeatedly told me that I'm sexy, even in front of her mom. She'll even say that she wants to see my "pee" and once she said that she wants to lick it. This morning while having sex with my girlfriend, I fantasized about her daughter. The fact that this turned me on troubles me. What should I do? Should I break up with my girlfriend? Should I seek help? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, break up with your girlfriend and if she needs the details of why tell her that her daughter needs her full attention and should be in therapy to deal with some obvious past trauma. Explain that she has no business trying to date right now while her kid is on the cusp of complete ruin. As for you, stay away from kids and spend some time thinking about why you found yourself attracted to a child. You may need some therapy too. 

• T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Break up, before you do something that will put you in jail for a very long time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are a sick perv with pedophile problems if you are attracted in any way to a 12 year old CHILD.  Stop posting this sh*t and obviously if this is at all a real situation, seek professional mental support immediately.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you're anonymous even without going anonymous unless you put your stupid full name, moron.... stop being a troll. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.