Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

zac asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 2 months ago

Treatment of anal warts?

So I believe I have an out break of what seems to be anal warts and was curious what kind of doctor I would go to to get them treated? Also I see anal warts are a side effect of HPV but does having them confirm you do have hpv? Or could there be another cause? 

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    A dermatologist would be ok.. many viruses cause warts. Not all the HPV, you would ask the doc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.