Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

If you're feeling woozy can you say "I'm feeling very donkey"?

Sure.  Say it.  You will always have lots of friends waiting to hear what you come up with.  I'm still laughing.

I've never heard anyone say that. Do you perhaps mean "dopey"? Feeling "dopey" is pretty similar to feeling "woozy" - a bit light-headed, not fully alert.

You get off on feeling donkeys??

I've never heard of that expression being used, in the USA. Maybe in other English speaking countries.

But according to an online urban dictionary, 'donkey' is a word used word dizzy, or wozzy.

Source(s): Native American English speaker

not in the usa because they would look at you odd sickly. 

Maybe in some obsolete part of the world where the word 'donkey' is used as another way to say 'woozy', but really.... nowhere I have ever heard of...

If you say you're "feeling very donkey" people will think you're "very ***."

You can say anything you like. But if you say that no one will understand you.

You can say it, but I doubt anyone will know what you mean.

• ?

i dont see why not