Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

If you had to choose between going to a baseball game and buying stadium priced beer or sitting around with your buddies watching paint dry?

while drinking beer you bought cheap at the grocery, which activity would you prefer?

Baseball game and the only thing more boring than watching paint dry is your attempt at trolling with this question.

Definitely the baseball game! Go Royals!

Going to the baseball game even without the beer.

Nothing is better than a hot dog at Wrigley Field

• ?

I don't drink beer.  I'd go to the game.

• Kyle

i don't drink.  so i would go to the game.  i always go when i can get a chance.  i love wrigley field 

probably the second one,i dont drink

Since I don't drink beer, have no buddies and don't paint...I'll go to the ball game. 

I would go to the baseball game because I am a baseball fan, and I would sneak my own cheap beer into the park. I actually work at a baseball park during the summer, but I'm talking if I were just a regular fan.