Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

If you had to choose between going to a baseball game and buying stadium priced beer or sitting around with your buddies watching paint dry?

while drinking beer you bought cheap at the grocery, which activity would you prefer?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Baseball game and the only thing more boring than watching paint dry is your attempt at trolling with this question.

• 1 month ago

Definitely the baseball game! Go Royals!

• 1 month ago

Going to the baseball game even without the beer.

• 1 month ago

Nothing is better than a hot dog at Wrigley Field

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't drink beer.  I'd go to the game.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't drink.  so i would go to the game.  i always go when i can get a chance.  i love wrigley field 

• 1 month ago

probably the second one,i dont drink

• 1 month ago

Since I don't drink beer, have no buddies and don't paint...I'll go to the ball game. 

• 1 month ago

I would go to the baseball game because I am a baseball fan, and I would sneak my own cheap beer into the park. I actually work at a baseball park during the summer, but I'm talking if I were just a regular fan. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.