Is it possible to dream of people from the future?

Sometimes I have these strange dreams where I'll see that I have a daughter who looks just like me when I was a kid but I don't actually have any children. I've seen them where they looked like a toddler and old enough to be in elementary school

Maybe but I just keep having these recurring dreams and it's just so strange but even when I don't have it on my mind, I have these dreams and it sounds crazy but it always feels like I'm seeing them from the future or something

• JJ
    Favorite Answer

I hope so. I want to dream about the winning lottery numbers and then play them in real life.

• Steven

No, this is most likely manifestations of the things you long for or have weighed on your mind. This is natural, not a magical ability to tell the future.

You don't have to consciously be thinking about it for it to appear in dreams. The point is it's significant enough to wear on your mind, more than once it seems, I would dare to say constantly. Human emotion is a funny thing.