Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it possible to dream of people from the future?

Sometimes I have these strange dreams where I'll see that I have a daughter who looks just like me when I was a kid but I don't actually have any children. I've seen them where they looked like a toddler and old enough to be in elementary school

Update:

Maybe but I just keep having these recurring dreams and it's just so strange but even when I don't have it on my mind, I have these dreams and it sounds crazy but it always feels like I'm seeing them from the future or something

2 Answers

Relevance
  • JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I hope so. I want to dream about the winning lottery numbers and then play them in real life.

• Steven
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No, this is most likely manifestations of the things you long for or have weighed on your mind. This is natural, not a magical ability to tell the future.

You don't have to consciously be thinking about it for it to appear in dreams. The point is it's significant enough to wear on your mind, more than once it seems, I would dare to say constantly. Human emotion is a funny thing. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.