Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

My friends are telling me to get tested for covid all because I have a 104.2 fever ?

And coughing, but I still taste my food. I really don’t feel good but I don’t  have to get tested if I don’t want to. I got the flu shot a few months ago, so I knew its not the flu eithe. Come on. I’m 20 years old, so this will probably go away in a day. I stay home all day because my college is online and my other housemates feel fine.How do I make my friends stop telling me to do this thing that I feel is a little unnecessary at this point? 

• ?

That's a very high fever for anyone of any age. You really should see a doctor, because if you don't have Covid and don't have the flu, you have SOME kind of infection. 

And not everyone with Covid loses the senses of taste and smell. Don't assume otherwise.

Let's hope you're just a rather lame troll. If you're for real, you're even stupider than this "question" makes you look.

You could have covid but its hard to say since the symptoms can be similar to other viruses, but if you won't get tested make sure you stay away from other people and wear a mask so you don't spread it

edit: also make sure to get on top of that fever, 104 is really high. If you can't get it down on your own and it persists go to the doctor since fevers can be dangerous when they are that high

Maybe they simply worry about you and your health. Your friends care for you so they want you to be safe. Why are they insisting you do the test? Are they afraid to get sick? If they do, they can communicate with you online for the next 2 weeks, and when that period is over they will feel safe to come and visit you personally ))

P.S. some times people have COVID but still can taste the food. Each person takes this virus differently.

• ?

104.2? You should be delirious and rambling. I smell a troll.

Source(s): nurse
  • ?

Only 30% of people who have COVID lose their sense of taste and/or smell.  Being able to taste and smell should never be used as a reason why someone is sure they don't have COVID.

Anyone with a fever and cough should be tested.

You seem very coherent for a person with a 104.2 fever!  

I don't care whether you get tested or not.  I think you should drink a lot of liquids and take a bath or shower.  And you should wear a mask when you are near your housemates.  

Whatever you have, it is probably contagious and your housemates may get it.

The fact that you had a flu shot does not guarantee that you don't get the flu.  The vaccine typically has 3 or 4 strains of flu, and they just guess at which flu strains will be most common.  

You don't know whether you have coronavirus or flu or something else. If you don't have too much trouble breathing, I don't suppose you need any additional treatment.  Feel free to take any over-the-counter medications you need for your symptoms.  

If you do go to the doctor of course, call first.  

• ?

The PCR test contains already a vaccine with transhumanism technology. I would never consider something of the NWO holocaust industry. 

• Sky

I call bullshit.  If you actually had a 104.2° fever you would feel so sick and weak you wouldn't be able to look at the screen and type a coherent sentence.  Pathetic attempt at trolling.

you said the same thing yesterday . 

• Steven

Umm if you have a fever of 104 degrees you may have a serious issue. I highly suggest you call a doctor or the hospital. If it's 104 it won't likely go away in a day because something more serious is going on. A normal cold fever temp is not that high..