Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

When you see someone with a tattoo, do you straight away think that they are low class and/or have a low IQ?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Having or not having tattoos has absolutely no bearing on one's class or intelligence level.

However, judging someone by whether or not they have tattoos shows you to be low class and lacking in intelligence. 

• 1 month ago

No. Do you think like that? If so why?

• ALBERT
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes I have to admit that many times I tend to think that the owner of a tattoo is a low class low IQ person , a person who is not satisfied with his or her appearance and who thinks it is his or her duty to decorate it's body like a Christmas tree, (just not as colorful and beautiful. But not for all cases. For example some people wear tattoos for a more noble purpuse like for example the main character in the series "Prison Break"!

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I'm intelligent and have a tattoo. I got it on my bicep under my arm so it's barely visible since I know workplace frowns upon tattoos and body piercings.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mystic
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. Only ignorant people would make such an assumption.

• Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, I don’t think so that the people with tattoos are low class, Never. They have their way of thinking and their perspective. How can I judge others while myself is imperfect, so never judge a book by its cover, maybe he or she is good than you. so just focus on yourself and improve yourself.

• 2 months ago

Yes I do, straight away think that. I just find them eewww!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not at all, especially if they are tasteful tattoos. I think tasteful tattoos are really beautiful and a god way for people to express themselves. I personally don't plan on getting any, but they absolutely do not affect my opinion on someone

• 2 months ago

No, since I know some well- educated people with tattoos.

• 2 months ago

Nope. It depends on their posture. However if they are skinny and slouching/wearing too much makeup, ripped clothing/poor quality clothing, COVERED in tattoos and so on, I do tend to think so. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.