Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

When you see someone with a tattoo, do you straight away think that they are low class and/or have a low IQ?

Having or not having tattoos has absolutely no bearing on one's class or intelligence level.

However, judging someone by whether or not they have tattoos shows you to be low class and lacking in intelligence. 

No. Do you think like that? If so why?

• ALBERT

Yes I have to admit that many times I tend to think that the owner of a tattoo is a low class low IQ person , a person who is not satisfied with his or her appearance and who thinks it is his or her duty to decorate it's body like a Christmas tree, (just not as colorful and beautiful. But not for all cases. For example some people wear tattoos for a more noble purpuse like for example the main character in the series "Prison Break"!

• Ya-Hoo

I'm intelligent and have a tattoo. I got it on my bicep under my arm so it's barely visible since I know workplace frowns upon tattoos and body piercings.

• Mystic

No. Only ignorant people would make such an assumption.

• Adele

No, I don’t think so that the people with tattoos are low class, Never. They have their way of thinking and their perspective. How can I judge others while myself is imperfect, so never judge a book by its cover, maybe he or she is good than you. so just focus on yourself and improve yourself.

Yes I do, straight away think that. I just find them eewww!

Not at all, especially if they are tasteful tattoos. I think tasteful tattoos are really beautiful and a god way for people to express themselves. I personally don't plan on getting any, but they absolutely do not affect my opinion on someone

No, since I know some well- educated people with tattoos.

Nope. It depends on their posture. However if they are skinny and slouching/wearing too much makeup, ripped clothing/poor quality clothing, COVERED in tattoos and so on, I do tend to think so.