Could you correct the English title?

As a title of a study paper, is this correct or natural? I am not a native speaker of English, so could you kindly check and correct it?

"The effect of the variations of Englishes on high school students: Comparison of American and British English"

Favorite Answer

First, I think you buried the lede. I would start with "Comparison of British and American English and the effect of variations on high school students". While that may more clearly define the contents of the paper, I am curious as to what source would compare language variations across the whole of students in two countries.

• Lisa A

"Englishes" is not a word. You can say "dialects of English".

The differences of British English and American English on high school students.

• Cogito

"The effects of the variations of the English language on high school students: a comparison of American and British English."

There's no such word as "Englishes."

Englishes  is not right. The topic sounds far too general, but anyhoo:

Comparison of American and British English with reference to the effect of variations between the two on high school students.

Whatever title you choose should not include “Englishes.”  You can say instead, “varieties of English.”