Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Other than Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady, who is the most HATED player in the NFL in your guys' opinions ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

At the moment Antonio Brown.

• 1 month ago

The most hated player in the HISTORY of the game is , and in my opinion the true GOAT of defensive players, is Jack Tatum.

He killed a man playing a game.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The most hated azzzzzss hole in the sports industry is that immature self centered moron Collin Coward fire that pos he has insulted all of America unless your from Calf.  your garbage in his sick perverted abby normal tiny brain .

Whenever he brings on the ( real experts) they contradict him on almost everything he's such a mullet head .

If you know where he lives i know a few aliens with there own spaceship willing to take them back with them think of  ( to serve man ) .

Call fox email them boycott them till that loser  collin coward has been fired . 

• 2 months ago

I think the obvious answer of most hated non active player is Chris Collinsworth...

• 2 months ago

I got to say that I have always been a Brady hater.

• 2 months ago

Not sure he is hated all that much other then most people are jelous of him.There is a differnce.But with that said the answer to your question would be the head case Antonio Brown.Just because people got sick of reading about his antics the last 2 years.Going to the Bucs and keeping quite may have changed that somewhat.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

DeWinton Boggold.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mahomes gets a lot of hate from having so much success so quickly in career.

• 2 months ago

The GOAT is envied. There's a clear distinction. 

And probably Burfict or flaming homosexual Travis Kelce, because homophobia. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe Cam Newton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.