Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Should a poor white illegal immigrant born and raised in Mexico be deported or given amnesty in the U.S.?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mitchell.. I don't mean to disrespect you but as a south american I would like to ask you to please learn the difference between "central america" and "south america"... I guarantee you that very few of those people entering the U.S. by illegal means, are south americans... It is extremely difficult and expensive for a south American to travel by land to the U.S.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRAT'S ILLEGAL  IMMIGRATION POLICIES WILL LEAD TO A HUGE ECONOMIC DISASTER IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Deportation after 12 Months i Jail because they will keep Comming Stealing from the American taxpayer 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump would say no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

deported

the word "illegal" answers the question

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Like any other illegal immigrant they should be given their day in court and adjudicated based on the merits of their case. The fact that the US can't provide enough court space and enough judges to do this work effectively shouldn't mean that we just throw our hands up and stop being a sovereign nation. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very little information given

• 2 months ago

No and no.  The U.S. needs illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. and remain illegal, because it cannot produce enough food using only legal workers.  Either deporting someone, which means they won't be in the U.S., or giving someone amnesty, which means they won't be illegal and will be able to get a better job somewhere that isn't a farm, has the same effect: the person won't be working on the farm in the U.S. that needs the person.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Illegal = Deport!!!  Color and rich or poor is irrelevant.

• 2 months ago

What is this great path to freedom for illegals? I think that's a scam and South America could actually move out of the 3rd World with mods to their government. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.