sean asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

why do girls love men with long,curley/wavey hair, but not smooth,striaght long hair?

Not all girls like that kind of hair.

I don't know but I love both

I dont know i just love mixed boys with curly hair, with their sides shaved more like a fade but idk mixed boys are the hottest

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

They want a Mexican man, a badass from the burrow

I don't think so. Everyone has their own choice and what you are saying here depends on your own choice. 

• Vicky

That's not true, my husband has straight long hair as do many of his friends and none of them are short of female attention.

• jean

most men and women have straight hair so wavy or curly hair can be attractive as it is more unusual. My brother who was a hit with the women said that girls liked his curls.Nothing wrong with straight either

• donnie

That is subjective 

I don't think that what you are stating is accurate on any known level.