Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

sean asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

why do girls love men with long,curley/wavey hair, but not smooth,striaght long hair?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not all girls like that kind of hair.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know but I love both

• 1 month ago

I dont know i just love mixed boys with curly hair, with their sides shaved more like a fade but idk mixed boys are the hottest

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They want a Mexican man, a badass from the burrow

• 2 months ago

I don't think so. Everyone has their own choice and what you are saying here depends on your own choice. 

• Vicky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's not true, my husband has straight long hair as do many of his friends and none of them are short of female attention.

• jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

most men and women have straight hair so wavy or curly hair can be attractive as it is more unusual. My brother who was a hit with the women said that girls liked his curls.Nothing wrong with straight either

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That is subjective 

• 2 months ago

I don't think that what you are stating is accurate on any known level.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.