Anonymous

How come people think that I'm selfish and delusional for being hurt over someone getting engaged?

So I'm getting sick and frustrated with people not understanding what I'm going through. My singer friend recently just got engaged and I'm devastated and hurt over this situation and everyone likes to screw with me and my feelings and I'm getting so sick of it. I'm tempted to go out and go on a rampage. I'm so sick and frustrated and I need an outlet for my frustrations. No one knows how it feels to love someone for almost about 6 years and then hear that they got engaged. I know her on a personal level and so I have the right to be upset and heartbroken. I tried asking for help to cope with this and no one is even being supportive. I tried posting in quora and other forum websites and the moderators aren't even approving my posts. I talked to my best friend and he told me to stop having these imaginary relationships. I seriously had the thought of killing her and myself last night and I told a suicide hotline worker about it and they told me they gonna call the cops. I told them to go ahead as I don't have anything left anymore. I can just go do something drastic and I wouldn't give a crap of the consequences. How come everyone attacks me for being heartbroken and say that I'm delusional ?? How am I delusional if I do personally know her ?

He's a damn troll. He makes up stupid names for his stupid trolling rants. There's no such singer named Samantha or etc. Don't take him seriously and just ignore all of his posts. Why worry about some idiot who has nothing better to do ?

supposedly this one is 'Samantha' not the one who is a dentist and works across from a Sonic....does anyone know who she really is?

The dentist does know KV exists including the claims that he has stalked her outside her office....and has contacted the police..

usually when a celebrity 'responds' to a fan, it is an employee responding on behalf of the celeb.

• ?

Jacob/Kenneth, the singer you mentioned (if it's the same one you've talked about in the past) lives in another state.  She doesn't even know you exist, and if she did, she would probably get a permanent protective order against you to keep you away from her. Even if you wrote her a fan letter and received a photo of her in reply, that doesn't mean she personally knows you. This is another of your adolescent fantasies, just like the one about you being a vigilante such as the imaginary character in "Burn Notice".  Your mental illness is more serious than just being autistic.  You are delusional.  You refuse to accept any advice from therapists, and sadly, the judge who handled your probation for felonies allowed you to remain free. You should have been placed in in-patient psychiatric care.  You need to focus on getting a job as a computer repairman (which you claim to be adept at doing) instead of sitting at your computer ranting all of the time.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

People don't think you are selfish and delusional, they know you are selfish and delusional .

You prove it evry time you post your delusional fantasy that you are some bad azz.

Being a inept lair and troll isi not a disablity, jacob. 

• You don't personally know her. You have been her fan on Facebook and she has been kind to you. I was devastated when Paul McCartney got married. I started one of his fan clubs and he had sent me notes. I was sure he would wait for me. That was my pubescent fantasy. This is yours. Only you are 30. Grow up. No one is going to sympathize with your immature rant. And violent threats are not going to help you either.

Well first they say that getting your feelings out is a positive step. And I do know what it feels like to feel upset Andy heartbroken too. But killing violence of any kind is not the answer. I think you need to take a step back and try to calm down I know how hurtful it is. I have been there but try to take a breath.