Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Isn't it great now that the liberal media and Democrats are in President Trump hate withdrawal, they are now hating on their own kind?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That didn't take long

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Isn't it great that the trumpublitards are lying and making up stories like a four year old and they think that people actually believe them?

• 2 months ago

They need to move on since he's out of office.  And when that happens, they have to answer to all the Biden incompetence the media can't cover up.

Example?  Sure.  Like the 3 promises he made:  $2k checks, $15 minimum wage and student loan forgiveness.  Not happening.  Bombing Syria, when the attack came from Iran.  50+ executive orders when he said a dictator rules through executive orders.  Cuomo, the potential next president, and his nursing home scandal and 2 sexual assault scandals.  

Biden supporters can hate this and downvote all you want, but you at least owe it to yourself to find out if it's true.  Trump haters did the same thing and I looked up all their allegations, didn't find any of them true.  Do your due diligence and you'll be rewarded.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I don't see that happening.  What I see is that right wingers are still constantly attacking liberals and Democrats with made-up nonsense, as usual.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Haven't seen that. 

BTW, Isn't it great now that ex-president Trump is in full cancel mode he's trying to cancel every republican who disagreed with him?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I Didn’t notice. Who told you that? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.