Is Prince Harry right that the British press and media is “toxic”?

• ?

Yes, they are stalkers

Yes, he is because the British press will not leave people like Harry alone.

ps, His Brother will be King one day too.

• ?

Prince Harry wants to live a happy life with his wife and family. He doesn't want the world attention on him right now maybe ib the future on there terms 

• ?

He's a pu$$y and now he's whipped as well. 

PS. I've read a number of comments here and it is apparent that spelling needs be more emphasized in the school curriculum.

• ?

Prince Harry said the reason he stepped back from royal duties was that the "toxic" behavior of the British press was "destroying" his mental health. ... We all know what the British press can be like and it was destroying my mental health. I was like, 'this is toxic,'" he said.

As an American, all I can say is I'd rather have the British system of government than Donald Trump any day of the week. As for the Royals, they are nothing compared to the disgrace that Donald Trump brought to America.

All media and press are toxic and liars. You don't find media that tells the ohnest truth these days.

He never complained about them when they wrote flattering things about him.

Considering that the British press never left his mother alone and made up all kinds of vial lies about her, yeah, pretty toxic. Goddamn evil is what they are. Kate Middleton didn't have to suffer the slings and arrows when she got married, so why the hell were they constantly pitting her against Markle, and making her out to be some horrible harlot? I don't blame them in the least for leaving the crown behind. Good on them. Harry never struck me as being particularly interested in following his royal obligations anyway. They are the smart ones. They need to just stay the hell away. 

• Mog

They were very unfair to him and his wife.