Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

Does the Facebook friend suggestions sometimes mean that the person viewed your profile?

I recently got a friend suggestion and it was an ex girlfriend of mine, and I remember getting one from her months before that... the weird thing is that my facebook profile is NOT the same profile when I used to date this girl at that time, and I don't have any friends in common with her so I don't understand how Facebook are finding a link between us... I also currently have NO Facebook friends added to my profile (as I only really use Facebook to participate on groups)

Has anyone else had a strange experience like this?

Coronavirus and Jesus Cup: you can NOT get infected. There are a great many evidences that the Sacrament of Holy Communion cannot serve as a source of infection.

Many priests carry out their ministry in places that, in terms of hygiene or adherence to medical standards, are, to put it mildly, not entirely safe. For example, Father Alexander Klimenko had to give Communion to the prisoners of the Berezan penal colony for 10 years, where there were people with HIV and an open form of tuberculosis, and after all the participants, he had to consume the Holy Gifts (that is, to eat the Holy Communion remaining in the Jesus Cup).

At the same time, he did not get sick with HIV or tuberculosis. The press secretary of the Zaporozhye diocese, archpriest Alexander Ovcharenko, calculated that over the years of his ministry, he consumed what’s left in the Jesus Cup (after previous participants) about 2600 times.

The priest states: “As you know, completely different people come to church with many diseases. On average, two times a year in Zaporozhye there are epidemics of influenza and acute respiratory infections in general. Not once after consuming the Holy Gifts did I get sick!

On the other hand, I would only get sick if I either sat outside in the cold too long, or sat in a draft, or turned on the air conditioner. The Holy Gifts are a spiritual fire that scorches not only human sins; take my word for it.”

Deacon Irenaeus writes about this problem simply and convincingly: “At each Liturgy, people who are sick (with whichever disease) take communion. After each use, the Jesus spoon plunges into the Jesus Cup. And the remaining Gifts are consumed (eaten) by the deacon.

About the possibility of getting infected through the Sacrament. I will say very simply, as a deacon, we (deacons) simply would not exist if infection transmitted thru Jesus Cup. We would have died out like extinct species of animals long ago.

In our world, there are a huge number of different viruses that are transmitted both through saliva and by airborne droplets. And it's not only about tuberculosis, hepatitis, but also about other diseases, of which there really are many.

Taking this into account, the Church would have long ago switched to such forms of communion that would maximally protect a person from various infections [disposable cups, disposable spoons, personal wipes for wiping lips (preferably also disposable), sanitizers for hands and icons] - all this would be in the Church if the infection was transmitted through the Jesus Cup.

Infection is NOT transmitted through Jesus Cup.

COVID measures = heresy = blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. pochaev.org.ua/?pid=2249

Source(s): Orthodoxy = the only true faith; other faiths = heresies that lead to hell; ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. After his death, on the November 11-12 night 1719, Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics who wanted to put their alter in his church. posledneevremya.ru/?p=462
  • ?

It is done by a Facebook application that looks at the person's friends and it three are mutual friends from your list  then it makes the suggestion so in this case it is just looking at your friend list but if you say something even as a joke let us say you suggest a friend of yours should consult a Ouji Board after you post that you will suddenly see a bunch of ads for Ouji Boards. 

honeslty true if you did or planned to check out on other person profiles without not being their friends or has peek into their profiles . yes they can find out because facebook has a tool or page where they allowing users to find out who view their timeline profiles and also facebook can find out who was last person went through her or his fb profiles .they can see you from their computers to the users facebooks by loging in or can also check out what is changed on the user accounts such knows who made some changes on other person account without the user owners permissions! doesnt matter if you are or not friends with her or his friends or not on their friends lists. can see who viewing your facebook no matter what. because facebook not off line they are always there watching 24 /7 morning throught midnight .if your profile looks different ever since then that means that someone had hacked your account and stolen your password and user names and knows your information who you are. Only thing you can do is re make new facebook account again with your facebook email address and information who you are. but just letting to know next year you make another profile make sure you dont show every information about who you are such phone numbers and home address and bank account numbers and credit cards # and personality information that can be target by hackers . doesnt matter who they are but facebook never ask their users phone numbers and banks accounts # and passwords only if need to change your password again. they do not call their users on phone or or send messages on messengers or email address only in case you have troubles with loging in your account on facebook.always want to never share passwords or user names and email address to any of your families members and friends or your co workers or strangers not neither your ex girlfriend or wife. none you keep informations yourself no matter what you online. always shouldnt accept new people to be added to them on your friends lists if they knows you really well . can really be truthyworthy best friends ,a good childhood friends ,coworkers, somebody who you really know from out public. if you want to keep your facebook profile private you  can go to your fb setting and go to the page where has your email address information on the right side corner you see a black word says EDIT. you can click it and change it to only me means only you can view your timeline and can see who is viewed your facebook timeline profile and who is checking  your pictures and who posting comments on your page. if you thinks some body unknown is trying make trouble with you can go to the facebook report page send a report to them any time if someone or something different on your profile that you havent change or added on recently since you havent been on facebook they will go check it out if they see something weird .

• ?

For instance, I've read several posts in which people say that somebody they saw at a party or a bar came up as a suggestion for a friend, even though they didn't interact with the person or meet them at all. Yes, it means they've looked at your Facebook page, IF you do not have Messenger downloaded as well.

• Daniel

No it has nothing to do with Profile Views 

Facebook Suggests Friends to you Based on Information thats on your Profile So

Where you go to School

Where you work

Where you Live

People who your Friends with Facebook Suggests there Friends to you

Based on that Facebook comes up with Suggestions on people for you to Add

They are only suggestions tho keep in mind you Do not have to Add anybody that you don't want to

• i + i

90% of the time, the suggestions are just 

because you have mutual friends. Additional 

ones are because you follow or are in same 

or similar FB groups. A few more besides those 

are because you have indicated similar interests 

such as playing certain games, liking certain links, 

books, movies, music, and so forth. There are a few 

more reasons, but these are the why of most of them.

Only sometimes. But not everybody on friend suggestions has viewed your profile. Most of them may be followed by the people you follow, and FaceBook suggests that you might like them. Or just generally similar to profiles you've followed or viewed.

• not

Facebook, Google, the internet has made every link they can for you. Nothing you see is by coincidence. That includes the news you see, custom tailored for your eyes. 

My facebook is a dead end. No friends or anything. Via my work I started to see many customers who are into horses. Next thing I know friend suggestions for people all over the country for horse people. The only possible link is how close my cell phone was to theirs. 

What link they used to connect you could be the ex looking you up, who knows. It could be the ex be a boyfriend on his account linked to hers. I'd walk away and not let a nefarious advertising program dictate my next move. 

I got a suggestion today for someone of the same sex. I have no idea who it is.

• ?

You can be damn sure Facebook has ALL the links in your life.