? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why is everyone rude to water signs?

They are sensitive.

• Murzy
    Favorite Answer

I'm an Aquarius and no one has been rude to me. Besides, I would never stand for that type of treatment.

• ?

NOT TRUE...MY SON IS PISCES...MY SONINLAW IS PISCES AND I AM PISCES..MY daughter is a very lucky girl...we all love her....And one of my best friends in the world is a Scorpio....

I don't understand why people should be more rude or less rude to Water signs than to other zodiac signs. Is there any discrimination toward certain zodiac signs? Also, I don't think "everyone" is rude to them. But, I can see that some water signs are treated with more love than other fellow water signs.

Yeah no shhhit.. Then they use it against you. And have literally been repeatedly murdering and destroying my life.. Blocking.. And backing in a corner.. Held down in a stranglehold while they all take cheapshots and bully. And try to cause chaos and make everything worse. Lol.. You are some fukced up selfish unright unfair unreasonable cruel horrible people. Wtf is new tho. Nothing... It doesnt come as any surprise anymore does it.. Lol.. You nasty selfish pos pigs... And dont worry about it.. You and their opinions arent welcome.. F off and leave us alone already.. God damn.. You people are so fukced up arent you.. For repeatedly murdering backstabbing sabotaging stalking and gas lighting charecter assasinating. And putting so much time and effort to it.. And manipulation.. And unfair unright unreasonable treatment. Completley sick disgusting selfish pos people you are..

Because the universes made us 60% water and screwed us all!