How often do married couples in late 30s early 40s have sex? Serious answers only please. ?

• KTJoe

After reading several books, and magazine. I found couples in those ages groups have sex 8x a day; visits to the others job, while commuting, all over household, visits with family and friends.

Depends on the individuals Libido, my husbands disappeared early, age 32. So I just secretly meet the occasional strangers from Tinder, I still have needs and the biggest turn off is having sex with someone whose doing because the feel its their duty. 

My husband and I were starting to slow down around that age.  We were down to maybe 3-4 times per week.

• Foofa

The "serious" answer would be anything from multiple times a day to never. Different marriages are different and no two are the same. 

you dont forget how, you just learn to love more than having sex. if your relationship is just about sex, you will be lonely for most if not all your life. sex fades, loves lasts forever. if youre fading, you are not in love.

I met my late wife when we were in our early 40s. She enjoyed sex and was really good at it. We decided from day one, that we would make some time each day, if at all possible, to have sex. We did this for almost 30 years, until her cancer treatments took her.

The answers can range from once a week to once a month! ... When couples stop having sex, their relationships become ... of the respondents reporting sex only once or twice a month, or less! ... married couples are having sex about seven times a month, which is a ... How Soon Can You Run After Eating?

I don't know the sex lives of other couples.  We almost always have sex Saturday and Sunday and once during the week.  We both work full time and have 2 small children.

In covid lockdown 3-4 times a week.  In a regular week, on average, 1-2 times a week.  Various circumstances can prevent sex at all, just as different circumstances can make it more often.

lots of factors can change it and theres no real average. If you really wanted an average however, id say once every 2 weeks or so