How to Attract Passive Candidates?

Companies have realized that in order to maintain their competitive advantage, they must market their jobs in the same way that they market their services and products. There are a variety of strategies that a company can use to attract passive candidates or employees who are currently employed but do not intend to change jobs.

• fcas80

Hire a recruiter to cold-call prospective candidates who can be found on Linkedin or elsewhere.

Offer a LOT of money.  I'd come to work for you tomorrow if you offered me $15k more than what I'm making and gave me money to relocate if I needed to.