Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6

Are you surprised about how many uninformed people there on here?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not so much Uninformed, rather a LOT that simply believe what they read or is told to them. Apparently, independent thought is no longer a Thing. 

Ever ask a question about Biden, and the response is 'BUT TRUMP....'. That is rather an old argument. 

• 2 months ago

I'm disappointed that so many people are uninformed.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its about the same percentage of the general public

And like the general public the uninformed seem to be conservative 

• 2 months ago

No Im not. Its what they have been told to think.

• 2 months ago

Oh look, everyone.... a sad, lonely, obese incel living in his lazy Moms basement, frothing at the mouth with rage at how disappointed he is with his life. It makes the inadequate little failure feel better if he can pretend to a thousand total strangers that he feels superior to other people, when we all know there's a voice in his head, 24/7 saying ''you're a loser, little boy, a fat lonely loser''

• 2 months ago

What would surprise me is if the comments didn't have each side declaring the other uninformed.  The fact that nobody can agree on what the facts are leads to discussions that go nowhere, other than name calling.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes and no, but no one here is truly enlightened anyway. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, I thought I was the only one.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

We're all waiting for you to inform us about everything. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.