Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Why do disgusting, heartless sociopaths abuse animals? Do they realize that animals have feelings too?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sociopaths need to act like sociopaths.

That's like asking "Why do nice people do nice things?"  Because they're nice people.

• jean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

they think they have been hard done by by people so they take it out on animals.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes they do , no more killing a chicken , cow or pig , and no killing fish , just kill a carrot .

• 1 month ago

No and they don't have feelings either.  Only monster's could hurt animals!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some people are born that way to cause and torture others as they do noe realize that animals  have emotions too. If they know what is going to come as a result of such actiuons, they will not be doing so. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If someone is heartless and a sociopath, they don't think anything (humans or animals) have feelings.

• 1 month ago

Since they are unable to understand human feelings, why would they undertand animal feelings?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once someone was pretending to be my friend and they said they liked to run over small animals in their car.  I thought she was joking so I ignored the comment. But after getting to know her better found out it was not a joke.  She will never be able to pass the Lakota Rainbow Bridge and see heaven for what she did to hurt animals in a sadistic manner.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

U answered it yourself...they are heartless...That is so wrong...we should love our pets...I still miss my bird..He died a year ago.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah they are aware of these "feelings" and they know they are hurting them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Which animals are you considering here. Those slaughtered for food and leather or those on which modern medicine trials are conducted or those that are kept as pet 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.