I can't wait until this November to see Republicans lose another election in Virginia. More sky screaming from Trumpsters. Anyone else?

Watching Trump supporters cry during the 2018, 2020 and 2021 elections almost made the last 4 years of Trump worth it.

Luckily, we will have more this November when Trump/Republicans lose again in Virginia. 

• Archer

Seems you had no issues with the Dems and their Hillary "sky screaming" that it was everyone else's fault.

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down

You can stand me up at the gates of hell

But I won't back down

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around

And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down

Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out

Hey I will stand my ground and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life

In a world that keeps on pushin' me around

But I stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out

No I won't back down.

Any republican defeat is no longer believed to be the truth. They have lost the plot.

• ?

"I can't wait"

Except that you will, and you'll like it. Just ask moms and those "teachers" of yours, son.

n e x t

BFD.  So a state that currently has a democrat governor elects another democrat. The TDS is causing brain damage.  Get over it.

• Kate

I can wait. I got a lot of pleasure from the Georgia election and that's holding me over till then.