Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I can't wait until this November to see Republicans lose another election in Virginia. More sky screaming from Trumpsters. Anyone else?

Watching Trump supporters cry during the 2018, 2020 and 2021 elections almost made the last 4 years of Trump worth it.

Luckily, we will have more this November when Trump/Republicans lose again in Virginia. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Seems you had no issues with the Dems and their Hillary "sky screaming" that it was everyone else's fault.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well I won't back down, no I won't back down

You can stand me up at the gates of hell

But I won't back down

Gonna stand my ground, won't be turned around

And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down

Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out

Hey I will stand my ground and I won't back down

Well I know what's right, I got just one life

In a world that keeps on pushin' me around

But I stand my ground and I won't back down

Hey baby, there ain't no easy way out

Hey I will stand my ground and I won't back down

No I won't back down.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Any republican defeat is no longer believed to be the truth. They have lost the plot.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

"I can't wait"

Except that you will, and you'll like it. Just ask moms and those "teachers" of yours, son.

n e x t

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

BFD.  So a state that currently has a democrat governor elects another democrat. The TDS is causing brain damage.  Get over it.

• Kate
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I can wait. I got a lot of pleasure from the Georgia election and that's holding me over till then.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.