Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Super Mario might be the most popular video game character, but who do you think is the most liked?

I personally think Donkey Kong might be the most liked

Jenya even though Fortnite is not a videogame character, in general yes i think people might like Fortnite the most all over the world in general. Even more than Super Mario. Thats how popular Fortnite has become. Thank you for your answer and your interest in video games.

Favorite Answer

I think fortnite could be the most popular game out rn. 

Update: My 7 year old brother is obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog.🤦🏽‍♀️ That game’s lame asf. 

Master Chief from Halo

Link from Zelda Breath of the Wild. Most people love him because he's not. And because he doesn't talk much, it makes him mysterious

I thought everyone loved Bowser. 

Bowser is awesome. 

I think it is CJ the Black guy from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. That game went on to sell the most copies world wide, even more than Super Mario. I think C.J. is the most loved cherished and liked video game character in the world. With all the racism around us who would have thought people liked a black character the most.

Personally my favorites from that series is Toad and Toadette, but I kinda wish Waluigi got more publicity instead of being a meme 🙁

No question; Sonic the Hedgehog . . .