Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which phone is the best value in 2021?

I'm on the lookout for a new phone. Which phone is of the best value to buy in 2021? I am mostly looking at the mid-range prices.

I hear people talking about their Samsung or LG phones. I have a iPhone, but that's probably above your price range. There are a lot of Chinese phone brands that may or may not be available in your country and they may be good value, but I don't know. My wife has some Blackberry and HTC phones but she doesn't talk about them for good or bad.

Like anything you have to look at how long its going to last also.  Most I know that bought "mid range" ended up having to replace it because battery got so weak and so many things on it they didnt like.  If buying a better phone you might pay more for it but also find out you used it an extra 2 years.

Id have to say the samsung note 20 ultra it has a great price and an amazing screen with 12 gb of ram its the perfect phone