Is it ok to take my piercing out?

I realized the piercer when she pierced my tragus put the piercing in where the ball that screws off and screws back in is on the inside of my ear. This has caused problems about 3 weeks ago where the back fell out and the whole piercing came with it. When I put it back in I realized the jewelry was too small for the swelling in my ear so I went back to get a larger bar. Since then I’ve been thinking that that wouldn’t have happened if the ball was in the front. I got pierced about January 15 so it’s been a month and a half. Is it ok for me to take out the piercing just to flip it around or would I be doing more harm than good? Thank you

Favorite Answer

You need to leave it until it's fully healed; and it's a few months off that yet.

i would ask whoever did it this question