Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it ok to take my piercing out?

I realized the piercer when she pierced my tragus put the piercing in where the ball that screws off and screws back in is on the inside of my ear. This has caused problems about 3 weeks ago where the back fell out and the whole piercing came with it. When I put it back in I realized the jewelry was too small for the swelling in my ear so I went back to get a larger bar. Since then I’ve been thinking that that wouldn’t have happened if the ball was in the front. I got pierced about January 15 so it’s been a month and a half. Is it ok for me to take out the piercing just to flip it around or would I be doing more harm than good? Thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to leave it until it's fully healed; and it's a few months off that yet.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would ask whoever did it this question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.