Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Help!! My windows screen keeps going black!!?

So yesterday my computer was working fine.. kinda okay let me explain, my computer doesn't have that much memory left, but it's never been that much of a problem anyways now when I login to my account it flickers black, I can't move my mouse or press the windows key or anything, and then it just turns fully black, I've restarted it, can't update my computer because I can't move my mouse, so what do I do??

• David

You begin by posting more information. Make and model of computer. Specifications, operating system etc. What do you mean when you say it doesn’t have much memory left? Without these details we cannot help and you would probably be better taking it to a tech.