Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Normal body temp?

Is 82°F 33°C a normal body temp?

• ?

I think over 100 is dangerous.Its quiet normal

• ?

your body temperature is normal anything over 100 is dangerous

Normal body temperature is 37°C you have to check your thermometer and your blood pressure level. 

When the Security at the mall checked my Temp, my body is 37 C.   That is the indication that you are not sick.   When you get to 39 C, it means you have a fever or a virus.   

• ?

yes it is..... anything under 100 and over 80.

• ?

The average normal body temperature is generally accepted as 98.6°F (37°C). Some studies have shown that the "normal" body temperature can have a wide range, from 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C). A temperature over 100.4°F (38°C) most often means you have a fever caused by an infection or illness.

Check your thermometer, 82 F is way too low, if that is your actual temperature go to the ER. I think that even just 95 F can mean hypothermia. I think normal temperature tends to be between 97 - 99

• ?

Sure, if you're dead

37 degrees Celsius.

• ?

Yes that is normal for someone who has been dead for 3 hours.OR you could use google and find out the normal body temperature of a live human.