Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what types of loans can I get with a 600 credit score ?

can I get unsecured credit cards? can I cosign for my girlfriend who has a 560 credit score?

• kswck2

No to both questions. 600 is the bare minimum for even a small loan. Both of you need to work on your credit scores. 

You will not work as a cosigner, no.

• Eva

Nope, nope, not going to happen, nope.  Secured credit card only and you're not an acceptable co-signer.

High-risk ones, so they'll be at a high rate of interest and need to be collateralized and/or cosigned. You cosign for your girlfriend with a 560?! Don't make me laugh. That'd be like a man tossing his car keys to a blind man to drive home a girl who's too blind-drunk to drive herself, because to do that, that man would have to be a blind man, too, or he may as well be because he's never going to see his car again, that's for sure.