Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jean
Lv 4
jean asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Do you think William will refuse to be king after his father passes and let someone else be the monarch.?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No.   If he refuses it goes to his kids. 

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, he is already playing his part in the firm, which increases yearly as the Queen's age makes her less able to carry out all the duties of her job.

If he was to refuse the crown, it would go to his eldest child, Prince George.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hardly likely.  The royals know which side their bread is buttered

• 2 months ago

I’d be very surprised if that happens. 

• 2 months ago

they will summon harry back to be king

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wake up and smell the coffee troll

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I think this is very unlikely. He would have been brought up to believe that being the king is something you are born into, not something you choose to do. To a great extent, he could delegate his responsibilities if he chose without needing to give up the crown - so why would he give it up?

• Rico
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Refusal is not an option, accession to the throne is instantaneous on the death of ones predecessor

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No William will make a Great King with a Beautiful wife to support him

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I do not. William has given no indication of doing such a thing. He has been raised to fulfill his duty and knows that such an action would cause a crisis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.