Grocery store interviewer took copies of ID'S,did I get the job?

I had my first interview this morning and it went well,he then asked to see my ss card and state ID to take copies, he told me on the phone Friday to bring them anyways but he called me 1 hour after the interview to schedule the 2nd interview for Wednesday, so if he took a copy of my ss card and ID did I just get this job? It's at a employee owned grocery store in my town. Thank you 

Nah.  He probably used that as a cover to steal your identity.

• Maxi

A 2nd interview has been scheduled so after the 2nd interview if it goes well they will contact you and offer you the position...only then will you know if you got the job or not

• That means nothing. I've had employers take photocopies of my ID at interviews before and nothing came of it. They may just want your ID for their records, specially if they have a lot of people applying for a job. You're doing well so far but don't read too much into it. 

You don't have the job yet, you still have a second interview to get through. This is some times a good sign, but you can go through both interviews and not get the job.

Unless they've offered the job to you or told you that you were hired, you don't have the job yet. 

You get the job when they offer it to you. 

Were you offered a job?  

SMH. 

you probably did or he wouldnt waste his time asking you to come back

Looks good but no guarantees.