What should I do?

Why am I always left out of everything my friends do? My friend group consists of my friends from hs, a college bff, and my twin sister. This is the second time they all hung out together and not ask me to hang out with them. I’m always the one to say we should hang out, but when they day comes it never happens and now they’re all hanging out without me. A simple invite would’ve been nice....

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa

As your twin is part of this you should ask her why you're being left out. It could be something you're doing that makes you unpalatable to these people. 

Yes it would be nice but it isn't forthcoming so I think you should say nothing, make no advances towards any of them and concentrate on meeting loads of new people and widening your circle of friends and acquaintances.  Don't be stand-offish.  Be your usual pleasant self and don't be unfriendly or sulky towards them - and you can't shun your own sister (you could tell her privately how you feel) - and don't ask them to hang out so they can shun you again.  Leave that ball in their court.  If they ask you to hang out and you like that idea, go along with them.  If you don't, be nice but refuse pleasantly.  Meanwhile, concentrate on socialising with many more people of all ages and sexes and make new friends and acquaintances so you are never left at a loose end again.  At the moment you are relying on just a very small friend group.  With a lot of friend groups you have a lot more options.  Good luck

Lynnmarie is right. Find new friends. These people are not your friends. Sorry. 

Something's wrong. Why would they exclude you. They should have atleast ask or informed you. That must have hurt :/ Maybe, they're not truly happy or comfortable when you're around. You can sense it when they're just pretending. You can ask your twin sister about the matter. Goodluck.

Ask because that’s messed up 

Find new friends ...........