Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Who is my teenage son talking to?

He is 15. I found out he calls someone to talk whenever he and I have a fight, you know the usual teenage problems. Sometimes it can be even in the wee hours. I vaguely hear him telling that person about his problems with parents. and then he seems to answer lots of psychological evaluation questions but is having fun in the process. They seem to have lots of fun talking, and it can last over an hour until he wants to hang up. I overhear bits here and there, but it seems nothing alarming. Instead, it seems to help him calm down. Who is he talking to? Is there such a thing that you can call up someone to just talk freely? 

• L

You need to ask your son this question because we have no idea.

DO YOU WANT TO ASK HIM WHO HE IST TALKING TO?

Our lord and savior Jebeebus Christ. He always there for me. My son talk to him too. He good guy. Always know what to do an help him do math. Thank you for question. Me go now.

tesco cumstomer services :D

He's schizophrenic, or like me.

It sounds like some sort of teen help lines? They are free. Check them out. It can also be helplines that the school provided. It should be a good thing if he knows to talk to a helpline. It is also good that you at least snoop around who is on the other end. Being parents has lots to worry these days.

How are any of us going to know? Christ.

the sex chat line....................

• edward

My school had a crisis hotline operating only between the hours of 0700-1900 Monday-Friday.  Anon calls and basically it’s just talking till you calm down and then it’s all transcribed.  Probably something similar that’s open 24/7

put spyware on his phone and find out