Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Who is my teenage son talking to?

He is 15. I found out he calls someone to talk whenever he and I have a fight, you know the usual teenage problems. Sometimes it can be even in the wee hours. I vaguely hear him telling that person about his problems with parents. and then he seems to answer lots of psychological evaluation questions but is having fun in the process. They seem to have lots of fun talking, and it can last over an hour until he wants to hang up. I overhear bits here and there, but it seems nothing alarming. Instead, it seems to help him calm down. Who is he talking to? Is there such a thing that you can call up someone to just talk freely? 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You need to ask your son this question because we have no idea.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

DO YOU WANT TO ASK HIM WHO HE IST TALKING TO?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Our lord and savior Jebeebus Christ. He always there for me. My son talk to him too. He good guy. Always know what to do an help him do math. Thank you for question. Me go now.

• 1 month ago

tesco cumstomer services :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's schizophrenic, or like me.

• 1 month ago

It sounds like some sort of teen help lines? They are free. Check them out. It can also be helplines that the school provided. It should be a good thing if he knows to talk to a helpline. It is also good that you at least snoop around who is on the other end. Being parents has lots to worry these days.

• 1 month ago

How are any of us going to know? Christ.

• 1 month ago

the sex chat line....................

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My school had a crisis hotline operating only between the hours of 0700-1900 Monday-Friday.  Anon calls and basically it’s just talking till you calm down and then it’s all transcribed.  Probably something similar that’s open 24/7

• 1 month ago

put spyware on his phone and find out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.