Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 2 months ago

Phone similiar to j3 prime?

I want to buy a new Samsung phone. I don't want anything too fancy. I have the j3 prime and I like the size. It is 5". The only thing is that it is so slow. I am just looking for a phone preferably Samsung that is about the same size, 5" and is faster... And also I don't want it to be completely touch screen, I would like it to have a home button like the j3 prime does. Which other Samsung models are like this? 

I used to own a J7 Crown and it was pretty good. It has a home button, too. It only had about 16 gb of storage though. So not too many apps.