Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

How is my coworker more mature than me?

She is only 20 and she has the mind of a 25 year old! Whereas, I am 25. She has better common and can handle practical tasks. For example, we had this cart filled with different merchandise. We had to take it to customer service. When we were walking on the way, I emptied the cart and put the merchandise in another cart. She said, "WELL THEN WHAT AM I DOING TO DO WITH THIS CART?" 

• Some people are just more mature, mostly down to upbringing. Some people don't know how to be mature. There are people age 40's to 60's at my workplace who act like school children

• ?

I've seen this bizarre question more than once but I still don't see how asking "What am I to do with this cart?" demonstrates your co-worker's astonishing maturity.

However it does explain why she SEEMS mature to you, as you are clearly about eight years old and not very bright even so.

• ?

youre probably both mature

You're still obsessing over this?  Why did you transfer all of the items to another cart?  Work smarter, not harder.  I would say your coworker has more "common sense" than you do.