Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Best style alcohol and maintain weight (heavy drinking)?

Ive been drinking heavily (either 7 16oz bottles of wine and/or 5 or so shots of straight vodka) a night for almost 5 years now. I know all alcohol effects you in a weight-style way but whats the go-to alcohol to not gain TOO much weight at this level of drinking? (I do eat but I basically starve prior so I can drink more, currently its mostly wine which I eat maybe 200 calories of food and 1900 calories of alcohol depending on the type) 

P.S just give a straight answer, dont need a paragraph from google that you copy and paste, I want a genuine answer. Also yes, I do know the issue ill face or whatever comes, I just want a serious answer.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

The problem you're facing is the amount of complex sugars that you're consuming, all consumable alcohols are like that, you may want to try diet Whiskey although I can't stand the stuff. You're definitely a "functioning alcoholic" at your current levels (which I have no problem with) the only thing I can say is watch what you're eating I:E don't consume more sugar as food, and try to balance your system with some Vitamins and possibly Ginseng. If there was a Silver bullet for this scenario it would be well known by now.