Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Did I do the wrong thing ?

Assalamualaykom brothers and sisters. Hope y'all are doing well

Yesterday, I did something horible and I do regret it so bad

A domestic violation happened

My dad was attacking my mom

And then I came and pushed him away and kept beating him

What I did is something called ' Disobedience to parents' ( ouquq al walidain)

What do I do now?

I'm really depressed now and I don't know what to do

Update:

أحمد الزيدان

Your answer doesn't make sense

Can you please write it in Arabic? It will be better and easier for both of us

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would you be advertising something like that on a site like this? If you were genuine surely you would just have asked your mom what it was all about and then sat down with both your parents to talk it through without ...... backbiting OR openly admitting your possible disobedience? 

• i thought some of parents are a good actors and actresses or may they think " reckon " 'm child feel a boring in 'm life so, the think the effectiveness between 'm is attacking in front of 'm children and they want to see what the do it 

Source(s): mind and i think some of parents love us more than 'm children
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

call the police and have your dad arrested

for domestic violence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Read

Quran 4:34

Your father is a righteous man for following Allah SWT.

Don't interfere with his business.

• 2 months ago

If you are in the U.S. Both, you and your father are likely to be arrested. Defense of others does not authorize excessive force, only sufficient to stop the threat.  Your comment:"... And then I came and pushed him away and kept beating him." Kept beating him was excessive. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have your father arrested for assault, remove him from your home until he learns his lesson and never raises a hand against women ever again. Problem solved. What YOU did wasn't horrible, what HE did was horrible. What YOU did was noble.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.