Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 2 months ago

British people what do you think of Bitcoin as a way of making money for the average layman?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is a good way of investing if you are a gambler. You can make a lot of money, but like a lot of investments it has its risk so make sure not to put all your money into it.

• 2 months ago

I would not touch it, because there is nothing there. If you invest in Dyson or something, you can look at sales, visit the factory and see the products. 

Bitcoin is just something on the internet you can't touch or see. It is volatile too, so you could gain a lot but you could lose a lot. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My spam filter is full of this stuff

Basically if you cant afford to lose money dont do it

Its a form of gambling

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Avoid them like the plague

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Jeremy Clarkson is making a fortune, apparently, but he can afford to lose 50,000. If you can't then don't take the risk. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. The only investment I trust is property. Bitcoin sounds too much like Merdles Bank.

• 2 months ago

I'm tempted but I also believe there's no such thing as a free lunch.   Like any gambling, only put in as much as you can afford to lose because for every plus story, there HAS to be some who don't make money?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.