Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 2 months ago

British people what do you think of Bitcoin as a way of making money for the average layman?

It is a good way of investing if you are a gambler. You can make a lot of money, but like a lot of investments it has its risk so make sure not to put all your money into it.

I would not touch it, because there is nothing there. If you invest in Dyson or something, you can look at sales, visit the factory and see the products. 

Bitcoin is just something on the internet you can't touch or see. It is volatile too, so you could gain a lot but you could lose a lot. 

My spam filter is full of this stuff

Basically if you cant afford to lose money dont do it

Its a form of gambling

Avoid them like the plague

Jeremy Clarkson is making a fortune, apparently, but he can afford to lose 50,000. If you can't then don't take the risk. 

No. The only investment I trust is property. Bitcoin sounds too much like Merdles Bank.

I'm tempted but I also believe there's no such thing as a free lunch.   Like any gambling, only put in as much as you can afford to lose because for every plus story, there HAS to be some who don't make money?