Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why am I still single at 27 I feel so alone.?

I met a guy at work we talked everyday had unprotected sex like 8 times I lost virginity to him he blocked me on social media I told him he can go **** himself. I was so mad but it is ok why am I still single I feel noone wants me.

He has girlfriend.

• ?

I am thinking he just used you. That is what cowards do just block people for no reason

You'd had a bad experience and I can understand that you feel used and abused. He's clearly not a nice person and was doing it more for the sex. It's hard to know what you may be doing which is not giving you a successful relationship.

Dating is complicated, despite what others say it's a game. You should reveal things about yourself more personal as time goes on. Only stick to light hearted conversation. No politics, religion on first date for example. I also think guys may or may not respect you more if you make them wait to have sex. Usually a rule of three dates.

The big question is between having sex with him 8 times what else did you do with him? Did you go for meals, cook for each other, cuddle on the couch and watch tv, go for walks? We need more information. May be ask a friend who knows you better to see where it went wrong.

Don't give up!