Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is my sister jealous of me? ?

I feel like she’s always trying to compete like trying to get as many hobbies as me or get better at things. She’s never really had any. Like I draw, sing play instrument and now she wants to play the guitar and write poetry when she’s never been like that. Ever since I decided to work in the entertainment industry, she wants to as well even though she was never that passionate and already wants to give up on it.  If I say I love nature and stuff like that, she acts like she’s a hippie and claims she feels like she can talk to trees?! . I’ve always been “weird” in her eyes. She’s bullied me for it for a long time and now she says she’s so weird/interesting and such an outcast when she’s always been the exact opposite. She also says things like oh our dad obviously thinks you’re prettier than me . And that it’s only cause I have a good body, not my face. Weird things like that. Says my boobs are too big. Also even when we were younger  I was skinny, she was chubby and as I was dancing in front of her (cause I was happy about something )she randomly said that I was such a loser at school and that I needed to talk more out of nowhere . I broke into tears and she didn’t care at all. Idk I feel like she is but I wanna ask just to see what you guys thing .

2 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Then ask her                  

• 1 month ago

Siblings are always competing to be the better son or daughter. It's nice that she thinks you have good hobbies that she might want to copy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.