Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

Is the California DMV practice test enough to pass the permit test?

My test is in a few days and I have gotten 100% on each practice test on this website https://m.driving-tests.org/california/ I don't have access to all the test because it costs money but I have completed all of the available tests. To people who have taken it before and used this site, is this enough for me to pass or should I use another website or even buy the premium tests on this one?

It might or might not be, everyone's different.

You don't get ACCESS to the test if you HAD THE MONEY.   You have to go to DMV and write their test.  Theirs is the ONLY ONE THAT COUNTS.  All the others just ripped you off of some CASH.(for nothing)

I read the driver's training manual and answered all the questions in the back of the manual and got 100%(self test).  Writing the test for DMV is the same as the back of the book, just not as many questions and from anywhere in the 400 questions they could ask.  They ask about 50.  You answer 50. They mark it then and there and you know whether you passed and get a Learner's permit or not.  Think it costs about $50. as nothing is FREE.

.  They have over 100 different tests so they are not identical...but all the answers are in the Training manual.  Which test are you gonna get?  It is like the Lottery...totally random choice as to the test paper they hand you.  You are suppose to know everything.

No, noodling around doesn't teach you all the rules of the road and common sense you should have been born with. Go to the DMV, or download the California Driving Summary and read it a few times. With average intelligence, you should be able to retain the facts in the book without stress.

Why don’t you just go to the DMV and get the manual. Read it. Study it. Why do you want to get ripped off by thinking that it’ll help you with your permit test. Every question that’s on the test will be in the manual. 

The DMV is not going to throw in trick questions to make you fail. The point of the test is to make you a safer driver by testing your knowledge of the rules of the road.