Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Has someone ever said bad things about your hair?

Probably, but not to my face.

Oh yes!  Back in grade school my parents used to shave my head practically bald, using this electric shaver from a stupid do-it-yourself barber kit from Sears!  It came with scissors, combs, an apron, an electric shaver with various attachments.  They never used the attachments, they just gave me a buzz cut.  I looked like a complete dork and was the target of a lot of bullying.

A few years ago, I used to straighten my hair every morning.  (I don't do that very much anymore).  One morning I was running late so I didn't have time to do my hair.  When I got to work, a co-worker took one look and asked, "What happened to your hair?"  When I explained, he said, "Well...  you should maybe NOT do your hair more often.  It looks better that way."  Ouch!

No, but people told me that my hair was wavy and a bit coarse, so I needed to straighten my hair to make it smoother and look better. Also, they used to say that I looked better when I tied my hair instead of wearing my hair down. Wow, it seemed like my appearance ruined their mood.

Yes sometimes in my school days I occasionally had long hair and the guys took the mic telling me to get it cut.