Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Has someone ever said bad things about your hair?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Probably, but not to my face.

• 1 month ago

Oh yes!  Back in grade school my parents used to shave my head practically bald, using this electric shaver from a stupid do-it-yourself barber kit from Sears!  It came with scissors, combs, an apron, an electric shaver with various attachments.  They never used the attachments, they just gave me a buzz cut.  I looked like a complete dork and was the target of a lot of bullying.

A few years ago, I used to straighten my hair every morning.  (I don't do that very much anymore).  One morning I was running late so I didn't have time to do my hair.  When I got to work, a co-worker took one look and asked, "What happened to your hair?"  When I explained, he said, "Well...  you should maybe NOT do your hair more often.  It looks better that way."  Ouch!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, but people told me that my hair was wavy and a bit coarse, so I needed to straighten my hair to make it smoother and look better. Also, they used to say that I looked better when I tied my hair instead of wearing my hair down. Wow, it seemed like my appearance ruined their mood.

• 1 month ago

Yes sometimes in my school days I occasionally had long hair and the guys took the mic telling me to get it cut.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.